Different strands of the EURREP research will be well represented at the upcoming PAA Annual Meeting
Wednesday April 29th
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Human Fertility Database: Expanding research opportunities (Member-initiated meeting, free access). Location: Hilton San Diego Bayfront, room Aqua E. Program available here: http://www.humanfertility.org/Docs/PAA.pdf
Thursday April 30
- 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM: Session 48: Families and Households in Comparative and Historical Perspective (Location: Sapphire Ballroom H, Level 4). Link: http://paa2015.princeton.edu/sessions/48
Paper 4: Women’s Education and Cohort Fertility during the Baby Boom in the West • Jan Van Bavel, Martin Klesment, Zuzanna Brzozowska, Allan Puur, David Sven Reher, Miguel Requena, Glenn Sandström, Tomas Sobotka, Kryštof Zeman).
- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Poster Session 3: Fertility Intentions and Behaviors (Indigo Ballrooms A-H, Level 2). Link: http://paa2015.princeton.edu/sessions/P3#61
61. The Gender-Specific Effects of Partners’ Socio-Economic Resources on Fertility • Anna Matysiak, Natalie Nitsche.
62. Life-Course Trajectories of Childless Women: Country-Specific or Universal? • Monika Mynarska, Anna Matysiak, Anna Rybinska, Valentina Tocchioni.
- 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM: Session 91: Variability in Reproduction (Location: Aqua Salon AB, Level 3). Link: http://paa2015.princeton.edu/sessions/91
Session discussant: Tomas Sobotka
Paper 3: What Are the Consequences of Fertility Postponement for Women’s Completed Family Size? • Juliet A. Stone, Ann M. Berrington, Eva Beaujouan.
Friday May 1
- 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM: Session 100: Determinants of Fertility Timing (Location: Sapphire Ballroom A, Level 4). Link: http://paa2015.princeton.edu/sessions/100
Paper 4: Bimodal Age-Specific Fertility Profiles in Latin America: The Case of Chile and Uruguay Everton E. C. Lima, Kryštof Zeman, Ruben Castro, Mathias Nathan, Tomas Sobotka.